Exclusive Event for Our Subscribers and Members!
As a member of the West Yorkshire Print Workshop community, you’re invited to an exclusive event – ‘Speed Date a Print Process’ on Friday, March 1st, 2024, from 2pm – 4:30pm. Join us for an afternoon of hands-on printmaking whilst getting to know some fellow print fans – all powered by tea and cake!
We’ll be running some short, practical sessions giving you a taste of different techniques to kickstart those 2024 creative juices. Event highlights include:
- Make your own scrapbook / sketchbook, the perfect place to house those ideas, muses and scribbles.
- Paper Lithography:
- A fun and playful printmaking technique. Explore the process of transferring drawn marks from paper to paper, experimenting with recoloring and layering to create one off compositions.
- Collaborative Mono-printing:
- Join forces with fellow printers and craft a unique print together, exploring layering and stencil-based imagery.
How to take part:
Spaces are limited, so secure your spot via our website. Tickets are just £5 and if you’re a WYPW member you can bring a friend for free (just pop their name in the comment box at checkout). All proceeds will go towards our new pop-up Huddersfield unit and will help us to shout even louder about the joys of printmaking.
Looking forward to seeing you!
What’s included / what do I need to prepare?
All basic materials such as inks, paper/fabric, tools, and equipment are included. You don’t need to prepare anything – just come along on the day!
- If you have to cancel:
- 16-12 weeks before the course: 50 % of the fee will be retained by WYPW
- Less than 12 weeks before the course: 100% of the fee will be retained by WYPW
- Please note that full payment is required for non-attendance on a booking that has been transferred.
- If we have to cancel: