Did you know that you can hire print equipment from us?
You can now hire equipment to take away and use at home or in your studio! We’re currently offering this as a members only service – an additional new perk of being part of our WYPW member community (as if there weren’t enough already!). We’ve put together a list of what you can hire and costs below. It includes our little Polymetal bench top etching press, (great for drypoint, monoprint, etching and collagraph), and a little set-up for at-home screen printing. You need to be a member to take advantage. Here’s the link to sign up: https://membermojo.co.uk/wypw Membership is £56 per year or £30 if you are a student or recent graduate. There are a whole host of other benefits of membership:
- Access to our specialist printmaking studios Mon – Fri.
- Support from our technician available 3 days a week (Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
- New measures put in place for member safety including online booking system, limited numbers in workspaces to facilitate social distancing, regular clean-downs and hand sanitiser available in all
- The option to store your own materials here (additional fee applies)
- A dedicated Facebook group for members of 3 regional print workshops to share printmaking info, ideas, news and opportunities.
- Opportunity to take part in the annual 20:20 Print Exchange
- Use of the WYPW large format printer, for printing posters and transparencies for screen print and other photo-processes, up to A1 size.
- Use of the laser cutter facilities at The Art House, Wakefield (conditions apply)
- 10% discount on courses and 1-1 tuition
- Regular members news and opportunities bulletin.
- Opportunities to exhibit and sell your work in our member’s exhibitions, through our gallery shop, and at selected print fairs and events.
- Discounted rate to submit work for our annual Flourish Award exhibition
- Invitations to exhibition previews, events and artist talks
- Specialist art and printmaking materials at affordable prices from our shop
PLUS coming soon
- CPD opportunities such as bookable tutorials with staff, studio holders or visiting artist
- A dedicated page for each member on our website including artist bio, images and website/social media links.